Minimal, Simple & Relaxing Monotonous Background Cards

Hello Friends!!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day. Today I am sharing with you some minimal, monotonous cards to cheer you up.

They are super easy to create and you don’t need too many supplies to make them, just some stamps and a black marker.



One of my favorite combinations is definitely white & black, you could do so much with the combination (negative design art / white space art). The technique is simple, fun & relaxing.
In my first card example, I stamped an image from My favorite Things wild about you stamp set using Versafine onyx black on Neenah 110 Lb Solar White Cardstock. Then I used my black Sharpie permanent marker to color the left half of my card, stamped a sentiment, adhered the panel on a white card base and voila my card is ready.



For my next card example, I used the gorgeous flower bouquet from simon says stamps beautiful flowers stamp set.



Next example is also from simon says stamp, the cosmos background cling stamp.



Okay, the below example was the first card that I created using this monotonous technique for MFT card design superstar 2019 theme "Clean & Simple Genius Category" Challenge.

All my cards are created in the same way, stamping the image and then coloring with black marker. There’s so much more you could do with the technique, the possibilities are endless. Hope you all liked it and will definitely give it a try.

Thank you so much. I am glad you guys are here.

Stay safe and be healthy!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts