Bold / Maxi white card

Hello Friends!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Today I am sharing with you a very simple card which I am entering for AAAcards maxiwhite Challenge.

A super simple and clean card which took me less than 30 mins to finish.



Stamped the “Loved” sentiment from beautiful flowers stamp set, on the bottom of Neenah 110 Lb Solar White Cardstock using Versafine onyx black ink.

And then colored few random alphabets using my alcohol markers. Completed the card by stamping another sentiment on to a pink strip and foam mounted it.

Hope you liked my take on the challenge.



Thank you so much. I am glad you guys are here.

Stay Safe and Healthy!!

Comments

  1. Oh yes! You really get the Maxi White Space! Brilliant card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, please come back and join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much.. love to play at your challenges, It's super fun :)

      Delete
  2. Oh this design is so cool. I love the colorful sentiment repetition and a little pop of color with that pink strip. Beautifully CAS and creative. Thank you for playing with us at AAA Cards ~ Hugs Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts