The Banzai Creations - Encourage Handmade, Share Love


Hello Friends / Readers!!

Welcome to my blog!

Believe me when I say this, I am so thrilled and anxious as this is my first blog yet relieved and excited for this have been on my bucket list for some time, yes you got it right opening a blog was on my bucket list.

First, let me introduce myself, I am working as a full-time Graphic & Web Designer in an IT firm in Pune (Maharashtra), and I call myself a part time or whenever I get time Crafter/Card Maker. Yes, definitely my work background helps me with my crafting or should I say vice versa. But creativity as you all know doesn’t require any background check.

Since my school I have enjoyed art, anything colorful, rainbows and so needless to say art was but obvious my favorite subject because remember what Pablo Picasso said,
“Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.”
 In that small art class what mattered the most to me was no one judged you for letting your thoughts take a wild adventurous ride.

Okay, coming back to the present, picking up a name for my blog was very easy, as it happened a year ago, just out of nowhere a friend of mine called me “BANZAI” and said it means glory. Since then, the name kind of hooked on to me and I decided if I will ever get a chance to do something of my own, I would definitely call it “The Banzai Creations”.




Honestly, I am no expert in giving advice, I am here to share my stories and experiences in crafting. Hope that will definitely inspire you to give crafting a try, because I truly believe in encouraging handmade and sharing the love with your friends and family. In this digital world where everything is just a click away, creating / making something definitely deserves a big shout out.

I am really looking forward to get pepped up from all the crazy minds out there, with more stories, my creations, crafts, and much more. Thanks for stopping by. Glad you guys are here.

Comments

  1. I love the card and it's such a fun technique. Thank you for playing along at PRIKA :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts